JAYBETEC Consultants Ltd was established in 1994 by John B Smith, who has
extensive skills in Electrical Engineering, Training and Consultancy, gained
during more than 40 years with the Ministry of Defence, Shell UK Exploration
and Production and as an independant Consultant. As more and more companies
are looking to out-sourcing many of their in-house activities JAYBETEC Consultants
Ltd aim to provide a flexible cost effective and economic service to cover many
client needs. The main objectives of the Company are:
· To provide specialised training in Electrical Safety, Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Permit-to-Work systems.
· To develop Competency and Assessment requirements.
· To undertake Consultancy Projects
· To undertake IT Training
JAYBETEC OFFER A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE WHICH CAN ALSO:
· Provide a confidential advisory service to managers assisting them in training and developing their people and their organisation.
· Undertake specific training and development research projects
· Design and Deliver tailor made training programmes through consultancy with key people in your organisation.
· Act as Facilitator for company Away Days and Meetings.
· Undertake commissions for writing training materials and manuals
Specialised programmes can be arranged and tailor-made to your organisation and your requirements. Training can be adapted for both one-to-one or group tuition and can take place at your company premises or an alternative venue to suit your needs.